- 16 Videos
- 9 PDFs
Another course to keep you cooking!
Cooking healthy meals for your family is easy to do if you have a menu plan. But, many parents lack the time, confidence, and motivation to organize their weekly cooking. So, they eat take-out, premade, processed, and packaged foods that are typically full of fat, sugar and salt.
A weekly meal plan will get you on track and give you the confidence to prepare healthy meals for your family that are full of variety, well balanced, and tasty.
In this course we create a Monday to Friday dinner menu plan with you that includes recipes, side dishes, and a shopping list. It will be based on your schedule and with your recipes.
As a parent, menu planning helps in so many ways. It will:
- Save you time, by eliminating that daily question we all ask “What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?”
- Save you money and prevent impulse buys at the grocery store.
- Reduce food waste, which saves you more money
- Ensures you eat a variety of real foods and create well balanced meals.
- Help you eat less take out, cook healthier meals with less processed and premade foods.
Knowing what you will cook for dinner every night will take away the stress and boredom of daily cooking. It will also give you the confidence to call yourself a healthy home cook.
In this course you will create your own menu plan with recipes that your kids love. You'll also learn:
- How to create well balanced meals.
- How to add excitement to daily cooking.
- How to get kids involved in the kitchen.
- Meal prep ideas.
- Basic cooking equipment needed.
- How to make a tomato meat sauce.
- How to make stir-fry rice.
You'll also receive:
- 5 day menu plan template.
- 7 day menu plan template.
- Shopping list template.
- 2 Completed 5 day menu plans.
- Recipe booklet with kid-friendly recipes. (Beef Fajitas, Pasta Primavera, Chicken Strips, Fish Taco's, Spaghetti, Cookies, Curry Chicken, Fried Rice with Tofu, Chili Macaroni, Tuna Melts, Lentil Soup, Chicken Chow Mien, Bran Muffins)
- 10 steps on How To Menu Plan handout
- Suggested pantry list.
- Suggest kitchen equipment list.
- Subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter.
At the end of the course you'll have a completed menu plan, groceries in your house and have a stress-free week of cooking.