Hello. I’m Barb, and I love real food. And because I love food, I taught myself to cook (many years ago!).
Cooking healthy, yummy meals for your family every night is easy to do if you have a meal plan.
However, many busy parents find it stressful, lack the time, confidence, and motivation to organize meal prep and to meal plan.
A weekly meal plan will get you on track. Knowing what you will cook for dinner every night will take away the stress and boredom of daily cooking.
It will give you the confidence to prepare well-balanced, delicious meals your family love. Meals that are full of variety, easy, and are tasty. It will reduce food costs and food waste. It will also save time, reduce effort in the kitchen and create a healthy family.
In this course you will create your own menu plan with recipes that your kids love (don't worry we walk you through each step).
- How to create well balanced meals.
- How to add excitement to daily cooking.
- Healthy snacks
- How to get kids involved in the kitchen.
- Meal prep ideas.
- Basic cooking equipment needed.
- How to make a tomato meat sauce.
- How to make stir-fry rice.
You'll also receive:
- 5 day menu plan template.
- 7 day menu plan template.
- Shopping list template.
- Completed 5 day menu plans with recipe booklets with loads of kid-friendly recipes.
- 10 steps on How To Menu Plan handout
- Suggested pantry list.
- Suggest kitchen equipment list.
- Subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter.
At the end of the course you'll be energized to cook for your family. You'll love real food and reignite your commitment to cook more at home.
Sign Up Today and Let's Get Cooking!