Class Starts January 29th, 2019. Use coupon code january2019 and receive 50% off.
Discover how easy it is to become a home cook with less stress. Gain confidence to cook healthy meals in the kitchen and turn home cooking into a habit you enjoy. So many of us would like to be organized in the kitchen and cook more healthy meals at home. Prepare real foods that truly nourish our families and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty. But lets face it...with juggling work, family, social events and everyday chores its tough to find the time to think about food and home cooking.
Hello, I'm Barb Kemp A Passionate Home cook And Educator
I wanted to develop a course that gives you the tools, confidence and inspiration to prepare simple, tasty, healthy meals for your families and friends...and to have some fun in the kitchen.For the past 15 years I've been delivering healthy eating and cooking courses to home cooks. What I've found is that all home cooks wish to have the same things. They:
- wish to cook healthy meals and eat fresh foods more often.
- wish to be more organized with meal planning and eliminate the stress around healthy dinner ideas.
- want to create a well-balanced diet for their family.
- wish to meal plan to add more variety and stop eating take-out and processed foods.
- wish to stop wasting food (and money).
- wish to simplify meal prep, save time in the kitchen and cook easy, tasty dinner recipes their family will eat.
- wish to gain confidence with their cooking skills and make home cooking and the kitchen a bigger part of their lifestyle.
It's why I created this course.
At the end of the course you will:
- prepare yummy, healthy meals for family and friends with pride.
- create a well-balanced diet for your family.
- prepare weekly meal plans that match your lifestyle.
- eat less take-out and processed foods.
- serve healthy meals full of variety that your family want to eat.
- choose the healthiest foods at the grocery store.
- save time and effort in the kitchen with meal prep.
- save money on groceries and waste less food.
- reduce the stress of home cooking and thinking of dinner ideas.
- feel inspired to establish a happy, healthy kitchen.
What they are saying:
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
" The Cooking Reboot Program is an inspiring series of cooking classes"
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
How It WorksIt's expected that you complete one session each week. We want you to savour the course and practice cooking in-between sessions. We'll support you with bi-weekly emails and you'll have access to the instructor.Course details are as follows:
- 4 weekly sessions
- 32 educational & skills-based videos
- Weekly challenges to support you
- Weekly workbooks with recipes
- Bi-weekly email support and access to instructor
- Over 25 simple tasty recipes
- Menu plan and shopping list template
- 5 day completed menu plan with recipes and shopping list
- Recipe booklet from all workbooks
- Subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter
- Money-Back Guarantee, if you aren't satisfied after 2 weeks
- Starts on January 29th, 2019
- Use Coupon code january2019 and get 50% off
The program kicks off by setting you up for success. In this session you'll come away convinced that food matters and become inspired to cook more at home. We'll show you how to chop onions and garlic and show you how to make a Tomato Meat Sauce Recipe.
In the second session we'll explore food. You'll understand the importance of eating real food and discover ways to include more fruits and veggies in your diet. By the end of the week you will be whipping up delicious salads and whizzing up tasty smoothies.
In this session we ask the question, "Do you really know what's in your food?" You'll learn to decipher food labels so they aren't so confusing. Understanding what's in your food will help you eat better. As well, you learn some different ways to save money at the grocery store (who doesn't like saving money?). We dive into talking about grains and fibre, especially the importance of fibre and how to increase your intake so you can feel healthier. By the end of the week you will be preparing a soup, a wrap or a pasta primavera which all help increase your daily fibre.
Taking a little bit of time each week to get organized is the best thing you can do to establish great cooking habits. In this session you'll learn how to plan your weekly meals so you can save money, save time, eat better and eat less take-out. By the end of the session you will be enjoying yourself in the kitchen cooking up delicious Veggie Chili, Quiche or Easy Curry Chicken. You'll be on the road towards establishing a healthy happy kitchen.
If you have any other question check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at www.recipestotherescue.ca