WHAT IF YOU COULD COOK MORE MEALS AT HOME?
You'd eat real foods, less take-out and processed foods. You'd feel better about taking care of yourself and your family and you'd gain confidence in your cooking skills.
LET'S START NOW!
I'm Barb Kemp, a food educator and passionate home cook who has been delivering healthy eating and cooking programs for over 15 years to the everyday cook. What I've found is that everyday cooks want the same simple things:
- to cook more meals at home
- to eat more fresh, whole foods and less processed foods
- to eat better to improve their health and have more energy
- to understand better what's in the food they buy at the grocery store
- to gain healthy meal prep ideas
- to save money on groceries and dial down on the take-out
- to get organized with meal planning
- and to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
We all want our families to thrive. Right?
Everyone wants to be free from the endless decision making and guilt around meal prep and to feel good about the food choices they make. They don’t have to rely on take-out or the highly processed foods that are nothing but a fast track to bad health and chronic disease.
But sometimes it’s hard to know where to start.
This is where this online course will help and why I created it.
I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating and cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence and inspiration to prepare simple, tasty meals for your family and friends...and to have some fun in the kitchen.
This Course Will Help You:
- gain confidence with your cooking skills
- understand what's in the food you buy at the grocery store
- build healthy eating habits
- be organized with meal planning and cook simple, tasty meals that your family love
- cook with fresh, whole foods and less processed and pre-made foods that are filled with fat, sugar and salt
- save time and reduce the stress of daily home cooking
- save money on groceries
- feel comfortable inviting friends and family over to share a meal that you prepare
- turn home cooking into a healthy habit
Is This Course For Me?
This Course is for the everyday home cook who wants to build cooking skills, feed their family healthy, easy meals, take better control of their health and ignite excitement, confidence and organization into their daily cooking routine.
This course is not for those on specialized diets.
What You Get:
We offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee for you to try the course.
The course is a guided 4-week course. Each weekly session has a balance of lecture, practical skills, demos and challenges to help you learn and keep you motivated. We’ve found that the fastest skills growth comes when students are able to complete one session with challenges each week. But if this isn’t possible, feel free to go at your own pace.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- 30 videos where you'll learn cooking skills and related techniques that save value time.
- Bi-weekly emails over the 4 week program
- Four PDF’s packed full of info and delicious recipes you’ll make over and over again like: Tomato Meat Sauce, Quick and Easy Hummus and Mediterranean Greek Salad.
- Five and seven day meal planning templates with shopping lists to minimize decision making.
It is very simple. We need to eat well to be well.
Invest in yourself and we’ll show you how to do it. Sign up for this course today.
What they are saying:
Barb's program is relevant, entertaining and engaging. I left each session wiser about food choices and jazzed about real food preparation - JEAN MILL MBA, CA, COF, General Manager at TRG Benefits and Pensions Inc.
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at www.recipestotherescue.ca