What If You Could Cook More at home and & Become a Healthy & Happy Home Cook?
Welcome I'm Barb Kemp!
Does this sounds like you? If so, this easy-to-follow course is for you. It's geared for the everyday home cook.
It will boost your confidence to choose the best foods at the grocery store. Foods that will energize your body, plus keep you and your family fit, strong and well.
It will give you the courage to read a recipe, sharpen your knife, turn on the stove and create simple, tasty everyday meals that you enjoy and that make you feel good.
No more pre-made, processed and take out meals, (well, maybe sometimes) just good old fashion home cooking. .
This Course Is For You if:
- You want to eat healthy so you're well and have energy, but need a nudge.
- You want to eat more fresh foods, less take out, processed and pre-made meals, but lack motivation.
- Want to learn more about the food you eat without feeling overwhelmed, confused or embarrassed about how you eat.
- Want to meal plan so you will be organized, save time, money and waste less food.
- You are excited about feeding your family healthy, yummy meals they love to eat.
This course is not for those on specialized diets.
What You Get:
We offer a 15 day 100% money back guarantee for you to try the course.
- The course is divided into 4 sessions. Each session has a balance of lecture, practical skills, demos and challenges to help you learn and keep you motivated.
- We’ve found that the fastest skills growth comes when students are able to complete one session with challenges each week. But if this isn’t possible, feel free to go at your own pace.
Here’s The Goods:
- 30 videos
- Four PDF Workbooks packed full of info and delicious recipes you’ll make over and over again like: Tomato Meat Sauce, Quick and Easy Hummus and Mediterranean Greek Salad.
- Download Weekly meal planning template with shopping list to minimize decision making.
- Support (& Cheerleading) from the instructor.
Invest in yourself and we’ll show you how to do it.
Sign up for this course today.
What they are saying:
Barb's program is relevant, entertaining and engaging. I left each session wiser about food choices and jazzed about real food preparation
- JEAN MILL MBA, CA, COF, General Manager at TRG Benefits and Pensions Inc.
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
Are you ready to make home cooking a bigger part of your lifestyle?
Sign up for the Cooking Reboot - Learn To Meal Prep For A Healthier You! today.
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at www.recipestotherescue.ca