- 34 Videos
- 1 Survey
- 6 Texts
- 12 PDFs
NOTE: This is a 4 week guided course. You will receive bi-weekly emails to guide you through the course. As well a menu planning bonus section.
Discover how easy it is to become a healthy home cook...eat more fresh foods, less take out and have the healthiest family possible!
So many of us would love to be organized in the kitchen and cook more often at home. Prepare meals that are truly nourishing to our families and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty.
However, how many of us actually have the time to plan, shop for, and carry out healthy meal prep ideas? Its a big stressor for home cooks today.
But what if you could cook healthy meals and get organized with healthy meal prep ideas with someone guiding you through each step of the process?
Gaining the knowledge and skills to create awesome meals for your family will turn you into a healthy home cook.
I’m Barb Kemp, a food educator and self taught home cook who's been delivering healthy eating and cooking programs for over 15 years. What I’ve found is that parents all want the same simple things:
- to eat healthy and cook more at home so they can improve their health and have more energy
- to understand better what’s in their food
- to gain healthy meal prep ideas
- to save money by dialing down on the take-out
- to get more organized with their meal planning
- and to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
This is why I’ve created this online course. I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating & cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence to prepare simple, tasty meals for your family and friends and have fun in the kitchen
Is this course for me?
This course is for those who wish to make home cooking a bigger part of their lives. Who wish to simplify food decisions, build cooking skills, feed their families simple, nourishing meals. Who wish to take control of their health, eat well, have more energy and be sick less often.
You're in the right place if you:
- Don't have time to cook, but wish you did.
- Have a desire to cook more at home with more real foods and less processed foods.
- Wish to eat healthier so you have more energy and are sick less often.
- Hate that looking question, "what am I going to cook for dinner?"
- Are a parent and want to feed your family healthy meals but lack inspiration!
- Are not organized, so you don't cook.
- Wish to meal plan and stop throwing out food you buy.
- Eat way too much take-out because you can't get motivated to cook.
- Are embarrassed to call yourself a home cook but want to make the kitchen a bigger part of your home.
- Are a new cook and could use some guidance in the kitchen.
This Course is not for professional chefs or experienced cooks who are confident in the kitchen. This course is not for those on specialized diets.
How It Works
Sign up for the 4-week course and the fun begins!
It's expected that you complete one session each week. We want you to savour the course and practice cooking in-between sessions. We will support you with bi-weekly emails and access to the instructor.
- 4 weekly sessions
- 34 educational & skills-based videos
- Weekly challenges
- Weekly workbooks with recipes
- Bi-weekly email support and access to instructor.
- Over 25 simple tasty recipes
- Menu plan and shopping list template
- 5 day completed menu plan with recipes and shopping list
- Recipe booklet from all workbooks
- Subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter
- 2 Week Money-Back Guarantee, if you aren't satisfied.
We'll keep you on track with bi-weekly emails (don't we all need a little reminding?).
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for up to 15 days from the time you buy the course. So if you aren't entirely satisfied we'll happily refund your money.
If you have any other question check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
At the end of 4 weeks you'll be well on your way to calling yourself a home cook and turning home cooking into a habit.
What they are saying:
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
" The Cooking Reboot Program is an inspiring series of cooking classes"
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN?
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org