WOULD YOU LIKE TO ORGANIZE MEAL PLANS & GAIN CONFIDENCE WITH YOUR MEAL PREP?
Would you like to eat healthier, less processed and less take-out foods and have the healthiest family possible?
LET'S GET STARTED!
This course is right for you if you want to...
- meal prep more meals at home,
- eat more fresh, whole foods and less processed foods,
- eat better to improve your health and have more energy,
- understand better what's in the food you buy at the grocery store,
- gain healthy meal prep ideas,
- save money on groceries and dial down on the take-out,
- get organized with meal planning,
- and to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
I'm Barb Kemp, a passionate home cook who has been delivering healthy eating and cooking programs for over 15 years to the everyday cook. I've created this course because I've found that everyday cooks all struggle with the same things. They want to cook but are either confused, tired, or uninspired. I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating and cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence and inspiration to prepare simple, tasty meals for your family and friends...and to have some fun in the kitchen.
Is This Course For Me?
This Course is for the everyday home cook who wants to build cooking skills, feed their family healthy, easy meals, take better control of their health and ignite excitement, confidence and organization into their daily cooking routine.
This course is not for those on specialized diets.
What You Get:
We offer a 15 day 100% money back guarantee for you to try the course.
The course is a guided 4-week course. Each weekly session has a balance of lecture, practical skills, demos and challenges to help you learn and keep you motivated. We’ve found that the fastest skills growth comes when students are able to complete one session with challenges each week. But if this isn’t possible, feel free to go at your own pace.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- 30 videos
- Bi-weekly emails over the 4 week program
- Four PDF’s packed full of info and delicious recipes you’ll make over and over again like: Tomato Meat Sauce, Quick and Easy Hummus and Mediterranean Greek Salad.
- Five and seven day meal planning templates with shopping lists to minimize decision making.
It is very simple. We need to eat well to be well.
Invest in yourself and we’ll show you how to do it. Sign up for this course today.
What they are saying:
Barb's program is relevant, entertaining and engaging. I left each session wiser about food choices and jazzed about real food preparation - JEAN MILL MBA, CA, COF, General Manager at TRG Benefits and Pensions Inc.
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
If you have any other question check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Are you ready to make home cooking a bigger part of your lifestyle?
Sign up using mealplan2019 and save 50%!
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at www.recipestotherescue.ca