- 34 Videos
- 6 Texts
- 12 PDFs
Another Course To Nibble On
Discover how to become a healthy home cook...eat more fresh foods, less take out and have the healthiest family possible
Welcome to the Cooking Reboot course!
Would you like to eat better and have the healthiest family possible?
So many of us would love to eat more fresh foods and cook more dinners at home. Meals that are truly nourishing to our families and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty.
However, how many of us actually have the time to plan, shop for, and carry out healthy meal ideas? It’s a big stressor for parents.
But what if you could cook healthy meals and get organized with healthy meal prep ideas with someone guiding you through each step of the process?
I’m Barb Kemp, a food educator and self taught home cook. I'm passionate about food and believe cooking should be fast, simple, full of flavour and made with fresh whole foods.
I've been cooking with everyday cooks and delivering healthy eating and cooking courses for over 15 years.
What I’ve found is that my students are confused about food and how to eat healthy. They all want the same simple things; to eat healthy and cook more at home so they can improve their health and have more energy; to understand better what’s in their food; to prepare more meals at home; to gain healthy meal prep ideas; to save money by dialing down on the take-out; to get more organized with their meal planning; and to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
This is why I’ve created the online Cooking Reboot course. I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating & cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence to prepare simple, tasty meals for your family and friends and have fun in the kitchen
Gaining the knowledge and skills to create awesome meals for your family will turn you into a life-long home cook.
After the course:
- You will cook more at home.
- You and your family will be eating foods that truly nourish your bodies and understand the power of food and cooking.
- You will have more energy and be more productive. You will be sick less often, healthier and happier.
- Your friends and family will enjoy the simple, tasty, healthy meals that you prepare with love. You will have the confidence to call yourself a home cook.
- You'll be organized in your kitchen, meal planning and eliminate that dreaded question, "What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?"
- You will save money on your grocery bills and stop eating so much take-out. You will understand what's in the food sold at the grocery store.
- You'll be a healthy and happy home cook.
EAT FRESH - GET ORGANIZED - COOK HEALTHY
Is this course for me?
This course is for the home cook who wants to build cooking skills, eat better, take control of their health and ignite excitement, confidence, and organization into their daily cooking routine.
You’re in the right place if you:
- Wish you could find the time to cook more at home.
- Wish to eat more fresh, whole foods to improve your health, have more energy, and be more productive.
- Hate that looming question, what am I going to cook for dinner?
- Are a parent and want to learn how to feed your family healthy meals!
- Wish to be more organized, menu plan, waste less food and save money on your grocery bill.
- Wish to eat better – which means less fat, salt and sugar, and more real whole foods.
- Wish to eat less take-out to save money
- Want to make the kitchen a bigger part of your home where food, family and friendships are celebrated.
- Are a new cook and could use some guidance in the kitchen!
How It Works
Sign up and the fun begins!, Every week for 4 weeks you will receive bi-weekly emails to guide you through the process. It's expected that you complete one session each week. We want you to savour the course and practice cooking in-between sessions. We'll keep you on track with regular emails (don't we all need a little reminding?). Each of the 4 sessions comes with a workbook, 5-7 video lessons, plus lots of recipes. Expect to spend 35 minutes per week on the course plus home cooking! There’s also a discussion box inside each session for you to share your experiences, both successes and struggles, with other everyday cooks. All participants receive a subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter.
What they are saying:
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
" The Cooking Reboot Program is an inspiring series of cooking classes"
It wasn't until I became a mom that cooking took on a whole new meaning. I found it frustrating finding time to cook 3 times a day, 7 days a week, PLUS I became anxious about the foods I was feeding my kids. I took cooking and nutrition classes, read cook books galore, became obsessed with cooking and one thing lead to another. I started writing and blogging about food and cooking, offering personalized menu plans to busy moms, and for the past 20 years delivering healthy eating and cooking programs.
One of the biggest things I’ve learned is that so many home cooks, new moms especially, want to eat better and cook more at home but lack the encouragement, inspiration, knowledge, and confidence to make it happen. This is why I started the Cooking Reboot program, to ignite the home cook’s love for real food, healthy eating, to share what I know and to support you along the way.
For more information visit our website www.cookingreboot.com
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org