Welcome! I'm Barb, a passionate home cook and food educator. Thanks for taking the time to look at this course.
Do you wish to cook healthy, tasty meals for your families so they grow and thrive? Gain the confidence with your cooking skills and to prepare meals that are truly nourishing and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty?
Lets be honest. It's hard to find the time to meal prep for our families...with juggling work, family, social events and everyday chores.
- can't find time to meal prep at home.
- are overwhelmed with all the food choices at the grocery store.
- want healthy dinner ideas.
- want to meal prep for a healthy life.
- wish to be organized with meal plans to save money, time, and eat more fresh whole foods.
- want to feel less stressed with meal prep.
- wish to have success with their cooking skills.
It's why I created this course.
This course is for.parents and everyday home cooks who are stressed out about meal prep and would like to meal prep with confidence. Choose the healthiest foods at the grocery store and cook nourishing, tasty meals for their family and friends.
It’s for those who would like;
- to eat healthy foods and cook more meals at home so they have a healthy family
- to understand better what’s in their food so they can choose the best foods at the grocery foods
- to gain healthy meal prep ideas and cook tasty nourishing meals that their family will eat
- to save money on food by eating less take-out
- to get more organized with meal planning, and save time, waste less food and eat more variety
- to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
At the end of the course you will:
- prepare yummy, healthy meals for family and friends (with pride).
- create well-balanced meals (and take better care of yourself and your family).
- prepare weekly meal plans that match your lifestyle (yeah!).
- eat less take-out and processed foods (and saving time and money!).
- serve meals full of variety that your family want to eat (and not making the same meals every night).
- choose the healthiest foods at the grocery store with confidence & start reading food labels.
- simplify meal prep to save time and effort in the kitchen (so you can watch more Netflix).
- save money on groceries and waste less food (plus save the planet!).
- reduce the stress of home cooking with many healthy dinner ideas.
- feel inspired to cook more meals at home (success!).
What You Get:
The course is meant to be taken over 4 weeks, or you can go at your own pace. You'll get:
- 32 educational & skills-based videos over 4 weekly sessions
- weekly challenges to support you
- weekly workbooks with recipes
- bi-weekly email support and access to instructor
- recipe Booklet with over 25 simple tasty recipes from the workbooks
- meal planning and shopping list template
- 5 day completed meal plan with recipes and shopping list
- subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter
- money-back guarantee, if you aren't satisfied after 2 weeks
What they are saying:
Barb's program is relevant, entertaining and engaging. I left each session wiser about food choices and jazzed about real food preparation - JEAN MILL MBA, CA, COF, General Manager at TRG Benefits and Pensions Inc.
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at www.recipestotherescue.ca