Hello. I’m Barb, and I love food! It's why I taught myself to cook, from scratch (many years ago!).
Join me in my passion with the Cooking Reboot course. It’s geared for you, the everyday home cook.
The program will give you the knowledge and confidence needed to choose the foods you like, and that will energize your body, soul, plus keep you, fit, strong and well.
It will give you the courage to read a recipe, sharpen your knife, turn on the stove and create simple, tasty everyday meals that you enjoy and that make you feel good.
No more pre-made, processed and take out meals, (well, maybe sometimes) just good old fashion home cooking.
Come and join us for the 4 week guided course and reignite your love for real food and develop your taste for cooking.
LET'S GET STARTED!
This course is right for you if you want to...
- stop the boredom of meal prep and cook more meals at home,
- eat more fresh, whole foods and less processed, pre-made or take out foods,
- eat better to improve your health and have more energy,
- understand better what's in the food you buy at the grocery store,
- learn healthy meal prep ideas,
- save money on groceries and waste less food,
- get organized with meal planning,
- and to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
Why Take This Course?
This Course is for the everyday home cook who wants to build cooking skills, feed their family healthy, easy meals, take better control of their health and ignite excitement, confidence and organization into their daily cooking routine.
This course is not for those on specialized diets.
What You Get:
We offer a 15 day 100% money back guarantee for you to try the course.
The course is a guided 4-week course. Each weekly session has a balance of lecture, practical skills, demos and challenges to help you learn and keep you motivated. We’ve found that the fastest skills growth comes when students are able to complete one session with challenges each week. But if this isn’t possible, feel free to go at your own pace.
Here’s exactly what you’ll get:
- 30 videos
- Bi-weekly emails over the 4 week program
- Four PDF’s packed full of info and delicious recipes you’ll make over and over again like: Tomato Meat Sauce, Quick and Easy Hummus and Mediterranean Greek Salad.
- Five and seven day meal planning templates with shopping lists to minimize decision making.
It is very simple. We need to eat well to be well.
Invest in yourself and we’ll show you how to do it. Sign up for this course today.
What they are saying:
Barb's program is relevant, entertaining and engaging. I left each session wiser about food choices and jazzed about real food preparation - JEAN MILL MBA, CA, COF, General Manager at TRG Benefits and Pensions Inc.
"I have know Barb for many years. I have always been impressed and inspired by her passion, not only for food but for sharing her knowledge! This latest endeavour is proof of how Barb continues to make healthy eating accessible and delicious."
- Barbara Allan, RD, CDE, Author of "The Diabetes Prevention & Management Cookbook."
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
If you have any other question check out our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Are you ready to make home cooking a bigger part of your lifestyle?
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at www.recipestotherescue.ca