- 33 Videos
- 1 Survey
- 6 Texts
- 12 PDFs
Discover how easy it is to become a healthy home cook...eat more fresh foods, less take out and have the healthiest family possible!
So many of us would love to be organized in the kitchen and cook more often at home. Prepare meals that are truly nourishing to our families and scrap all the take-out, processed, pre-made foods that are typically fatty, sugary and salty.
But with juggling work, family, social events and everyday chores, there's little time to get organized to cook. Plus take-out is just a phone call away.
But what if you could cook more meals at home?
What if you could get organized with healthy meal prep ideas with have someone guiding you through each step of the process? Would you do it?
I’m Barb Kemp, a food educator and self taught home cook who's been delivering healthy eating and cooking programs for over 15 years. What I’ve found is that parents all want the same simple things:
- to eat healthy and cook more at home so they can improve their health and have more energy
- to understand better what’s in their food
- to gain healthy meal prep ideas
- to save money by dialing down on the take-out
- to get more organized with their meal planning
- and to feel inspired and motivated again in the kitchen.
This is why I’ve created this online course. I wanted to develop a course that was enjoyable and relatable to the everyday cook. To teach healthy eating & cooking habits that are easy to implement. To give you the confidence to prepare simple, tasty meals for your family and friends and have fun in the kitchen
Gaining the knowledge and skills to create awesome meals for your family will turn you into a life-long home cook.
After the course:
- You'll be cooking up tasty dishes that your family and friends love.
- You and your family will be eating foods that truly nourish your bodies.
- You will have more energy and be more productive. You will be sick less often, healthier and happier.
- Your friends and family will enjoy the easy, delicious meals that you prepare.
- You will have the confidence to call yourself a home cook.
- You'll be organized in your kitchen, meal planning and eliminate that dreaded question, "What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?"
- You'll enjoy grocery shopping and even save money on your grocery bills. Plus stop eating so much take-out.
- You'll be a confident home cook with the kitchen being a bigger part of your home.
EAT FRESH - GET ORGANIZED - COOK HEALTHY
Is this course for me?
This course is for the everyday home cook who wants to build cooking skills, feed their families better, take control of their health and ignite excitement, confidence and organization into their daily cooking routine. You're in the right place if you:
- Don't have time to cook, but wish you did.
- Have a desire to cook with more real foods and less processed foods.
- Hate that looking question, "what am I going to cook for dinner?"
- Are a parent and want to feed your family healthy meals but lack inspiration!
- Are not organized, so you don't cook.
- Never meal plan and end up throwing out food you buy.
- Eat way too much take-out because you can't get motivated to cook.
- Are embarrassed to call yourself a home cook but want to make the kitchen a bigger part of your home.
- Are a new cook and could use some guidance in the kitchen.
This Course is not for professional chefs or experienced cooks who are confident in the kitchen. Who currently prepare healthy well balanced meals for their families with ease. This course is not for those on specialized diets.
How It Works
Sign up for the 4-week course and the fun begins!
It's expected that you complete one session each week. We want you to savour the course and practice cooking in-between sessions. Course details are as follows:
Commitment: 35 minutes per week plus home cooking in-between sessions
4 weekly sessions
34 educational & skills-based videos
Bi-weekly email support
Over 25 simple tasty recipes
Menu plan and shopping list template
5 day completed menu pland with recipes and shopping list
Subscription to the Recipes To The Rescue Newsletter
We'll keep you on track with bi-weekly emails (don't we all need a little reminding?).
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for up to 30 day from the time you buy the course. So if you aren't entirely satisfied we'll happily refund your money. If you have any other question check out our FAQ page here.
At the end of 4 weeks you'll be well on your way to calling yourself a home cook and turning home cooking into a habit.
What they are saying:
“Excellent teacher is key to the enjoyment. Barb was excellent, knowledgeable and a good teacher”
"The course was very enjoyable and everything discussed was very relatable. I liked the weekly challenges, they gave me more encouragement"
"The Course created the awareness with regards to cooking and health eating"
" The Cooking Reboot Program is an inspiring series of cooking classes"
ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN?
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org